Thursday, September 13, 2007

am i obsessed with posting about my hair?



here is me today at work. i apologize for the cleavage, sometimes there is just no getting around it.

6 comments:

Douglas Quist said...

I already called you to tell you it looks good, but now I am publishing my love for the whole world to see.

Cassie said...

Love the hair it looks great! Hey sport the cleavage...I wish I had some!

April said...

When I saw that you were cutting your hair I wanted to tell you, "NO!!!" Not that you would have listened because once someone decides to chop, there is no going back. I just always regret it, I've gone too far, well the farthest I can go. But, lucky for you, the cut is super cute on you!

-Apes

Brittany said...

cute and cute. it isnt as short as i thought you were going to cut it, which is a good thing in my opinion, cuz i think it looks good that length.

Ella said...

you look good shau-lew. I like your hair. I can't believe how awesome your tv is. Matt is going to puke.

dd... said...

For the second time...your hair looks so adorable! It makes me want to cut mine, but I know it won't look as good.