-I am moving to LA. I repeat, i am moving to LA. This week. I already packed my stuff and left Huntington Beach, and am moving into my new place this weekend. IM THRILLED.
-Since i am homeless for a week i hitched a ride with Kayla to Vegas. Worked out perfectly.
-Modern Family is the funniest show on tv. Dont believe me? Watch this clip.
-I am still in love with the iPhone and twitter.
-Paintings are starting to sell like hot cakes again. Just like they did last holiday season. Its a good confidence boost.
-I need to plan something soon. A new party or event. I need a paid customer. I need rich, bored people to take me under their wing and give me creative work.
-I love turtleneck weather. I love it so much that even though California doesnt think November is turtleneck weather, i still wear them. It was 83 degrees on sunday when i left for church in my turtleneck and tights. The weather cannot hold my passion for fashion.
-Erin and Warren got engaged last night and i actually had tears as i read her blog post. Im such a dork.
-I wish this was my wedding
-Saw MJ's "This IS it" and blah, it was good enough, the dancing was great...the show would of been amazing...hes still a creeper but extremely talented...anyway, the "girl" in his show i knew that i recognized. It was driving me nuts. It finally came to me today...SHES DIXONS DJ GIRLFRIEND ON 90210. Is it pathetic that i know that?
-There are a couple of giveaways coming up here to create some holiday season buzzzzzzzzzz. I think ones going to be tonight, but i will post a link tomorrow once i know for sure.
And ummmmm thats it for now.
-Since i am homeless for a week i hitched a ride with Kayla to Vegas. Worked out perfectly.
-Modern Family is the funniest show on tv. Dont believe me? Watch this clip.
-I am still in love with the iPhone and twitter.
-Paintings are starting to sell like hot cakes again. Just like they did last holiday season. Its a good confidence boost.
-I need to plan something soon. A new party or event. I need a paid customer. I need rich, bored people to take me under their wing and give me creative work.
-I love turtleneck weather. I love it so much that even though California doesnt think November is turtleneck weather, i still wear them. It was 83 degrees on sunday when i left for church in my turtleneck and tights. The weather cannot hold my passion for fashion.
-Erin and Warren got engaged last night and i actually had tears as i read her blog post. Im such a dork.
-I wish this was my wedding
-Saw MJ's "This IS it" and blah, it was good enough, the dancing was great...the show would of been amazing...hes still a creeper but extremely talented...anyway, the "girl" in his show i knew that i recognized. It was driving me nuts. It finally came to me today...SHES DIXONS DJ GIRLFRIEND ON 90210. Is it pathetic that i know that?
-There are a couple of giveaways coming up here to create some holiday season buzzzzzzzzzz. I think ones going to be tonight, but i will post a link tomorrow once i know for sure.
And ummmmm thats it for now.

5 comments:
I want my own rowboat. Is that too much to ask? That wedding is adorable. I love the napkins she made. You will be a busy little worker bee with Christmas coming up. When would people need to order to receive their paintings in time for Christmas? I'm excited that I already will have one christmas present done. I can't wait to see my painting.
Oh...I forgot to tell you to look at this cute website of a party planner. It's called onecharmingparty.com. She has some cute stuff.
seriously, i love reading your stuff. you are a crack up. good luck with the move and enjoy being homeless for a bit! cross it off your list of things to do or be before you die. and make sure you never do it again. ha!
ba ha! i've never seen it. reminds me of arrested development...sigh. i miss that show.
i'm not rich but again...you can plan my wedding!
I didn't know you are moving to LA. I LOVED living in Santa Monica.
Also, Modern Family is a gem. I haven't seen that clip though, I am rolling.
Post a Comment