This year I didn't get to go home for Christmas like orginaly planned.
So i stayed in bed till one with my phone on silent, and watched movies on USA. Depressing i know. I tried my hardest to convince myself that it wasn't Christmas and i wasn't missing out on anything, and some of the time it worked, but mostly it didn't because my family and friends were calling nonstop reminding me that I was still very much alone. (Sorry guys, i didn't answer any of your calls because I didn't want to be bawling...don't take it personal).
But don't worry, I was only suicidal (kidding) half of the day, the second half was spent with miss Melissa Morales at Sherlock Holmes.

where we saw our friend Peter's name in the closing credits! So exciting! Associate Producer, Peter Eskelsen!
Loved the movie by the way.
Then after wards we had a mini photo shoot so I could have proof that i left my house on Christmas Day 2009.



Merry Christmas. I guess. Ha, sad.
So i stayed in bed till one with my phone on silent, and watched movies on USA. Depressing i know. I tried my hardest to convince myself that it wasn't Christmas and i wasn't missing out on anything, and some of the time it worked, but mostly it didn't because my family and friends were calling nonstop reminding me that I was still very much alone. (Sorry guys, i didn't answer any of your calls because I didn't want to be bawling...don't take it personal).
But don't worry, I was only suicidal (kidding) half of the day, the second half was spent with miss Melissa Morales at Sherlock Holmes.

where we saw our friend Peter's name in the closing credits! So exciting! Associate Producer, Peter Eskelsen!
Loved the movie by the way.
Then after wards we had a mini photo shoot so I could have proof that i left my house on Christmas Day 2009.



Merry Christmas. I guess. Ha, sad.

2 comments:
i love us. best photoshoot of my life. even though i have a hole in my brand new shirt and you can see my holies. love you, love pete, love sherlock, love irene, don't love lord blackwood
I am bummed for you that you couldn't go home, but glad for you you got time with one of the sweetest, silliest girls MM, and also glad for you you got to watch RDJ and JL for 2.5 hours in that gem of a movie.
Merrrrrry Christmas my dear!
Post a Comment