Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year, New Hair?

Why am I never satisfied with my hair color?
It seems like every couple of months i write a blog post about changing it up.

Right now, my hair looks like this.
hairnow copy
well actually thats at thanksgiving, but you get the idea.

a few weeks ago at church, a friend of mine said
"i know i dont do hair, but if you want i could do your roots...they are really bad"
Huh. Well thats sort of the point and i know some people dont get it, but i dont really care.
I love my ombre color, and those that do get it, love it too.
I get compliments like crazy.
Especially when its curled and messy like a movie star :)

But part of me (the ADD hair part of me) wants a change.
Which really isn't a change. its more like back to the same.
hairthen copy

Dark and silky.
Its my go-to. I know it works for me.
There is nothing to "get."

Help me, friends.
Unless of course you are amish with no style and then your opinion doesn't really matter.

6 comments:

jocelyn said...

i love ombre hair. if i were brave i would try it, but i'm not. butttt, your hair does look really really pretty in that dark hair picture too. so basically, either way you win because it's cute.

Tyna Merrill said...

I am sure that I don't have anywhere near the amount of style as the person that offered to do your roots, but even an Amish with no style, like myself, can appreciate beauty...and your hair is beautiful! It looks gorgeous as it is now and when it is darker. Either way, you have style!

Melly Mel said...

i think we should do a 4n or a 4nb mixed with 3n and then do a pm shines clear gloss over or i will keratin your hair.

done and done.

change is what us hairstylists do.
i love you shavs.
i love my lashes too.

Lindsay Jane said...

Stick with the ombre. Long and dark and silky is always pretty but it's also always fashionable. You can't always get away with something as different as ombre so while you can, rock it. You look darling. When ombre's out, or you actually need new color, then go back to long and dark and silky.

Annie said...

go dark....but I just want to point out that this is a picture of like 1/6 of my face/torso that you chopped off. thanks

Alisa said...

How did your hair get so long, so fast!? It's pretty!