Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dunphie's are my neighbor

I'm a total dork. Today I got a hold of the Modern Family addresses, and they are pretty close to me (well the Dunphies, and Mitch and Cam)...and it was such a nice day and i was out already to grab lunch so i just decided to take a jaunt over to their houses.

You know, see if Haley needed any tutoring or if Lily needed a babysitter.
Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 3.46.29 PM
dunphies1
10336 Dunleer Dr.
Cheviot Hills area - LA

Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 3.46.31 PM
mitchandcam1
2211 Fox Hills Dr.
Right behind the Fox lot in Century City - LA

Jay and Gloria's is off the road a bit but you can still see that its theirs
Screen shot 2011-03-30 at 3.46.33 PM
jayandgloria
121 S Cliffwood Ave
Brentwood

i'm such a tourist

4 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

i want to go there and take a photo of my family with us holding a photo of us. love it!

Anonymous said...

Best show. I love Phil Dunphy.

t.t.turner said...

This is totally something I would do. I love Modern Family. You are my hero.

Schoenstars said...

Man you're such a creeper. Love it.