When I was a sophomore in highschool, my friends and were eating lunch in the quad outside and saw something horrific. A popular freshman girl was using her makeup compact to reflect the sun into the special ed kids eyes. It disturbed me. I then watched as a young boy who had special needs, took the trash can around to make it easier on people to throw away their gargabe...and she threw her pasta bowl (if you went to folsom high, the pasta bowl was EVERYTHING..so delicious. no sauce, just parm. YUM) at the boy and totally humiliated him while her and her friends just laughed and laughed. It infuriated my friends and, and its times like these I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. We told her off. We were older than her and we thought we were totally more mature and obviously nicer...but we let her have it. She left feeling pretty dumb, but she never apologized to the kids she was hurting.
That made us real mad.
We then went home from school, took a bunch of tampons out of their wrappers and painted the tips red (so gross) and then taped them all over her locker with a sign that read "You are a dirty tampon." We thought she deserved this and that our actions were justified.
sophomore year...see we weren't even mean. Just dorky.
look at Jens ENTIRE leopard outfit. Hilarious.
Well I dont know when, but she left school and started homeschool. I always felt sort of bad, and hoped I wasnt part of the reason she left school. And then i forgot about it.
A few years passed and AOL was in FULL SWING. I found her on there and we had an AIM conversation and i apologized and she was now living in Portland with family or something and that was that. No hard feelings, whatever.
Well I just got off the phone with a friend of mine from HS who was in on our tampon joke...and she tells me that this girl is now a millionaire and owns this huge vintage fashion store and shes huge.
I shouldn't even say this outloud but i'm sort of jealous! She never apologized and I did and now shes awesome.
I'm mostly joking so dont go blowing up my comments about how its all fair in the end or how i need to grow up and all that crap, because i already know.
Anyway i want to tell you what the website is and what her name is but i obviously cant now cause that will make you never want to support her and she has some pretty great clothes that i actually already have supported in the past. I DONT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU.
You're welcome.
Do any of you have really successful friends from HS?
That made us real mad.
We then went home from school, took a bunch of tampons out of their wrappers and painted the tips red (so gross) and then taped them all over her locker with a sign that read "You are a dirty tampon." We thought she deserved this and that our actions were justified.
sophomore year...see we weren't even mean. Just dorky.
look at Jens ENTIRE leopard outfit. Hilarious.
Well I dont know when, but she left school and started homeschool. I always felt sort of bad, and hoped I wasnt part of the reason she left school. And then i forgot about it.
A few years passed and AOL was in FULL SWING. I found her on there and we had an AIM conversation and i apologized and she was now living in Portland with family or something and that was that. No hard feelings, whatever.
Well I just got off the phone with a friend of mine from HS who was in on our tampon joke...and she tells me that this girl is now a millionaire and owns this huge vintage fashion store and shes huge.
I shouldn't even say this outloud but i'm sort of jealous! She never apologized and I did and now shes awesome.
I'm mostly joking so dont go blowing up my comments about how its all fair in the end or how i need to grow up and all that crap, because i already know.
Anyway i want to tell you what the website is and what her name is but i obviously cant now cause that will make you never want to support her and she has some pretty great clothes that i actually already have supported in the past. I DONT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU.
You're welcome.
Do any of you have really successful friends from HS?


4 comments:
ugh! that's one thing i can NEVER tolerate is picking on the special needs kids. oh and tell me who this psychopath is! you HAVE to.
Ummmmm, I have to know....
tell us!
a girl i went to high school with won beauty and the geek (remember that show? i don't think it's still on, but it actually wasn't too bad). she was a plain jane in high school and now she's super hot. can we please know who your frenemy is? ps- "you're a dirty tampon" is probably the funniest insult i've ever heard.
Post a Comment