Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Domestic Goddess?

Ok, so i am not trying to pretend like i am this amazing domestic queen, but do have a few tricks up my sleeve. There is a girl at work, Beckie, and she has a blog domestichappenings.blogspot.com where she posts all of the domestic things she does and good ideas and things she wants to try. It is REALLY fun to look at I am going to start doing this but not in a seperate blog, just RIGHT HERE for your enjoyment. Lately i have just been painting a lot, not really domestic as much as it is creative, but its still fun and i will still post things. I also got some knobs at Anthropologie that i want to drill into a board and turn it into a hanging coat rack type of thing. Cute, no? I will post pictures when all of this is settled and done in real life.

And this doesnt really have to do with anything domestic, but i am obsessed with the Colbie Caillat CD. It is SO good. Every song is good, but my favorites are Capri and Battle. And then there is always Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry" song which i cannot get enough of...

2 comments:

brittany said...

and im gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket...

beckie said...

thats funny, I'm in your blog, thanks for the shout out. I am adding you as a link right now