Thursday, January 17, 2008

Worth a Read....




If you know me, you know I love to read. And i just finished a series of books by the Author Emily Giffin that i really liked.

Something Borrowed, Something Blue and Baby Proof.




They are really easy, fun reads...my sister is working on the first book now and can't put it down (and shes not really a reader).




Anyway i know this isnt the blog post everyone was looking for, but it will have to do for now. GO GET THESE BOOKS!!!

4 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Come on Shauna, get with the times! I read those books YEARS ago. Haha, just kidding... but seriously. I really loved them. I seriously read the second book in like a week... while working full time. I love those books. Where did she disappear to and why hasn't she written any other books?!

Amy said...

Please bring these books to the social event of the season - The Lewis/Gildea wedding extravaganza so I can start reading them on the plane ride back.

Shauna said...

uh kristine, i read them all in a matter of days. So dont think youre impressing me with these weeks of reading.

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited about some good books to read! Thanks!!! I reserved them at my library already (I know, I know, geek check.)