this blog is coming straight to you from the coolest/dumbest piece of technology. I am writing this from my friend Richard's little teeny kids laptop (i'll add a picture later. i dont know how to really use this)
here i am looking really good, write after posting this blogFrom what i gathered from Richard. a philanthropist MIT student created this handy little machine with the intent to sell it to governments around the world for a very low price so that children everywhere can learn to use a computer. For some reason, Richard bought one...and its the cutest looking computer ever. It looks sort of like a leapfrog "see 'n say" type of thing, with shrek-like ears (antennas) and a handle that replicates that of a lunchbox. Its bright green, and the charger looks cheezy enough for a cricket phone. I couldnt love it more.
And i dont know much about getting it to 3rd world countries, but i think my 3 yr old nephew would love this...he could watch all his favoriet disneyland rides on youtube, and upload his pictures from his new fisher price digital camera.

2 comments:
Not an MIT student, the director of MIT's Media Lab. Here's an article on it. (Check out all the pictures.)
Laptop Project Enlivens Peruvian Hamlet
Noosh, I feel horrible. I didn't realize you had a blog. You probably told me, but I'm retarded. Anyway, I was on Bullshark's blog and saw a link to yours. Dis. Anyway, you have a prominent link on the Bell blog now, and I'll be a regular visitor.
Post a Comment