Tuesday, November 18, 2008

im good with my hands

remember how i said i like obnoxiously BIG HUGE hair accessories? Wellllllll still completely true, just now sometimes i make them. Well on sunday i made some. Still buying them, dont get me wrong...im not trying to be one of those people who relies on themselves for all things...im not a pioneer, im still going to be contributing to society.
they turned out pretty good and i got my supplies from the dollar store and megans fabric scraps. HOLLA!

7 comments:

kaitlin said...

i know you sometimes might forget me and might forget that i read your blog. BUT i do. and those are really cute! good job with that. so you do paintings anddd cute hair things. im impressed.

Merkley Jiating said...

So cute! I wish I had a skill like that!

Rebecca said...

adorable! I see another etsy shop in the future!

Ally Cat said...

I want!

Jana said...

i am SO impressed!

The Bertagna's said...

You are too talented! They are gorgeous!

camiwells said...

stoppppp make me some and i will wax you