- Going to Joshua Radin/Meiko tomorrow in Hollywood. Should be good.
- I made this little ditty last night for my hair and i think im in love with it.

- I think im going to Disneyland tonight, so thats fun.
- This morning i sold 6 paintings to a darling bride-to-be, for each of her bridesmaids. Cute and thoughtful huh? Mormons should be more wordly when it comes to weddings, and get their bridemaids gifts.
- My friends Peter and Mike did some pictures for me...i mentioned it on my painting blog, but i think it deserves double blogging. I have really talented friends. I am also NOT a model. Obviously. Mike's are on his photo blog and Pete doesnt have one of those so i will just put one of his here for your viewing pleasure...

- I know what happens on the Bachelor this season. I will tell you if you want to know. All im going to say is, if you are not watching this season of the Bachelor, make sure you watch the finale and the after the finale rose show. So basically block out your night, March 2nd. You have 3 hours of tv to watch. Brace yourselves...i promise it wont dissapoint.
- A bunch of us played 4square last Sunday afternoon, and i guess i got really into it cause i totally ripped my favorite jeans. Moral of the story, 4square is more of a stretchy pants, type of game.
- Does anyone know where i can buy a TON of bakers twine, like i am talking like 500-1,000 yards, on one roll? I am so sick of these baby rolls. I tie my paintings off with craft paper and red and white bakers twine (its really cute) and it would just be a lot easier to have a bulk roll. And the other thing im looking for is french netting. I want to start making bridal inspired hair clips/veils and i cant find french netting anywhere other than for a trillion and one dollars online.
- I need a book to read. One that is really entertaining. Its been a long time since i have read a fun book. I need one. Someone help me out.
- Did you know the Famous Daves cornbread muffin has the caloric equivalence to a BIG MAC??? Does that make you want to barf? It should. It sort of makes me want to go have one cause they are so delicious.
- Bought this dress at Target for 21 dollars. EVERYONE BUY IT. Its so cute. im wearing it today and i couldnt look more lovely.

- Its basically the weekend. Glory, glory.
- Dear Grey's, cut it out with the lesbians. NO ONE LIKES IT. NO ONE. Not even real lesbians.
- Sorry for the double self portraits.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Ramblings of a Friday
Posted by
Shauna
at
1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
my favorite post of yours. Second everything you said--except, I don't know what is going to happen on Bach...I am pissed Jillian is gone. I wanted to continue to covet her wardrobe-just a little longer...
How did you meet Mike? I don't really know him personally . . . but I'm pretty sure he's REALLY good friends with my friend Cody Treese. He's very talented. Love the photos he took of ya!
hy do you know what's going on with the bachelor, and why do i want to know the ending, but not really? i love the stretchy pants comment. maybe you just shouldn't break the sabbath, you know that's why your fav. jeans ripped.
nice legs shuana. i think you meant triple self portraits.
I just love reading your posts!
i slightly want to know what's going to happen on the bachelor, but i will refrain from asking. Also, you should read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" bu I don't know who. It was way good and serious and amusing at the same time - I highly recommend it.
Read "Kick Me: Adventures in Adolescence" by Paul Feig. Super quick read that will not disappoint. The author writes for The Office and used to write Freaks and Geeks (RIP).
read the blind side by michael lewis or money ball. both books are great. I will let you borrow them next time i see you.
shauna :) i just ordered a ton of red+white baker's twine from here: http://www.wesellcoffee.com/page70.html
scroll down + you'll see it. they also have brown+white, blue+white, and green+white. it's only 8.95 for 2LBS! that's a ton of freaking baker's twine. and shipping is 8 something... so i paid 17 bucks total.
hope that helps! it's the best deal i've found for that much twine so far.
I am so going to look for that dress at Target this week, thanks for the tip! And I'm excited to steal these book ideas from people so thanks to them too! :)
Those pics of you are great! Glad to hear the business is going well!
Hi, it's me, your blog stalker. : )
Your posts are always hilarious and I am dying to know what happens on The Bachelor...I mean, they are making it out to be "the most dramatic season ever" (wait, don't they say that every season?) Anyway I was thisclose to asking you to spill it to me, but I decided to just wait it out.
Also wanted to tell you I love your hair clips. Super cute.
Post a Comment