-I went to lunch with Kayla last week. I just love her. She lives in Pasadena and its the cutest place, and its just perfect for her. I'm sad that i haven't spent more time with her out here.
-I'm in love with these pop art paintings i have been working on.
-The Hills is good, not great. I cannot stand that Kristen. Shes so damn annoying.
-I love to read. I sometimes forget that when i don't have a book in my hand that keeps my attention.
-My life has been different than ever before the last month. I'm about to move, I'm not completely and totally sure when or where either which is a little bit freaky, but its going to be soon. I have realized the same lesson i keep learning every couple of months. That what i have in store for myself is not necessarily what the Lord has in store for me. Its a hard pill to swallow every time.
-My friend Natalie, is in the Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie, and every tweet she tweets, blog she writes, or text i get from her...gets me so excited about that show. I need to go see it. I love bye bye birdie. I remember seeing it for the first time late one night on the Disney channel when i was like 12. I loved it. I need to see the telephone hour, live. I have until April.
-I haven't been sleeping again. I hate insomnia. Which is a stupid thing to say, cause who loves insomnia? No one.
-If you aren't watching Modern Family, you're an idiot.
-My roommate made these day of the dead pillows for Halloween, I'm obsessed with them. I'm really going to miss this house.

-I'm doing nothing for Halloween. I am kind of excited about it.
-That's all for now.
-I'm in love with these pop art paintings i have been working on.
-The Hills is good, not great. I cannot stand that Kristen. Shes so damn annoying.
-I love to read. I sometimes forget that when i don't have a book in my hand that keeps my attention.
-My life has been different than ever before the last month. I'm about to move, I'm not completely and totally sure when or where either which is a little bit freaky, but its going to be soon. I have realized the same lesson i keep learning every couple of months. That what i have in store for myself is not necessarily what the Lord has in store for me. Its a hard pill to swallow every time.
-My friend Natalie, is in the Broadway revival of Bye Bye Birdie, and every tweet she tweets, blog she writes, or text i get from her...gets me so excited about that show. I need to go see it. I love bye bye birdie. I remember seeing it for the first time late one night on the Disney channel when i was like 12. I loved it. I need to see the telephone hour, live. I have until April.
-I haven't been sleeping again. I hate insomnia. Which is a stupid thing to say, cause who loves insomnia? No one.
-If you aren't watching Modern Family, you're an idiot.
-My roommate made these day of the dead pillows for Halloween, I'm obsessed with them. I'm really going to miss this house.

-I'm doing nothing for Halloween. I am kind of excited about it.
-That's all for now.

1 comment:
well i heard they got pinned! yeah yea...
(i was in bye bye birdie in 7th grade. i still love it unabashedly.)
Post a Comment