Saturday, August 21, 2010

Folsom, i love you

I am so in love with the town i grew up in.

TahoeJoe
(i googled Folsom, Ca and found this image of our very own Tahoe Joe's steakhouse.
WE ARE SIMS CHARACTERS HERE IN FOLSOM! jealous?)


I'm here visiting for a little bit and it has just been so fantastic, i never want to leave.
Yes, i do miss my friends in LA...but it's just so nice to be here and hang out with all my friends who are basically my family, that i never get to spend time with anymore.

I've gone to La Bou twice, a splash park with Kaisa and Raqk and their kids, I babysat the bailey boys and Rocia's munchkins, I'm perfecting my eyelash extension skills (i've done 5 since i have been home...anyone else up for it? You WONT be sorry), saw The Switch today with my mom, got my hair done by my highschool pal Ashley....its just been so nice.

I am going to singles ward tomorrow with hopes that some hot man moved here for work that i dont already know, and that we fall madly in love and have a fast romance while i am here and then we just get married and i can stay. Sounds reasonable, i know.

(ps this whole post was written in the parking lot of the Starbucks by my moms house, since she doesnt believe in wireless internet)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I worked at Tahoe Joes in b-town! Love That place!!