Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alright alright alright

time for a new post. This blog is boring me.

I've just been so busy with a million other things that this is the last thing i think about. Apologies.

-How about greys last week? Oh man. WATERWORKS. Thats all i have to say. I dont know if im going to be able to watch 2 hours of constant emotions this thursday. I may have to break it up into parts. Im being serious.
-The "I Like You" books are the death of me. They are no longer in my shop. They are so cute and i wish i had the time and the patience for them...But its just not worth my while at the price they are at. I sold out of them and wont be re-adding them. Atleast not for a long time.
-Martha gave me a bunch of Arbonne product, and i must say...my skin and hair feel better than ever. Thanks Martha. Plus that stuff smells good enough to eat.
-Now that i have an iphone and i can check my mail from my phone...i have a really hard time returning and placing emails. Its not so good. Im trying to find a way to manage them better. So if i havent gotten back to you...shoot me another line.
-My nephew Lincolns 3rd birthday was on saturday. That kid is a total hoot. He had a superhero party...megan made all the boys their own superhero capes, it was pretty cute. Except you know whats not cute? 3 yr olds who are told to wear a cape, cause they dont want to. They dont want to do anything you tell them to do, so that was fun. I got him a helmet. HE LOVED IT.
lincoln
I also made the cake which the kids loved. Well actually i didnt make the cake, megan made it, i just decorated it. She made one of those rainbow colored ones, it turned out looking really great.
-My friends Richard and Emily both were in Vegas this weekend. Good times had by all.
-Mothers Day painting orders are done. HOLLA!
-The dinner party that i am most excited for is this Saturday night. It will be photographed by a real photographer so that will be nice.
-Sunday and Monday will be spent with my mom and my sister megans family at DISNEYLAND! Its been so long since ive been to disneyland with kids. Hasnt happened since Jack was 6 months old, and he wasnt really that fun, obviously. I am so excited to see these little guys thrilled to death to be there. its going to be great.
-Ms Kelsey Marie is leaving soon (next week) to become a missionary. Shes going to PA. Shes going to go gain 90 lbs in Hershey, and then go convert Stanley and Creed in Scranton. I'm gonna miss that crazy loon. We are getting together tonight (if she doesnt bail like last night) to make some hair pretties for her to take. Cant have any frumpy sister missionaries out there...gotta accessorize.
-Remember how i used to go to the gym all the time? Im doing it again. Mark my words. Summer is almost here.
-Speaking of summer, i hate vegas in the summer. its been like 100 everyday for the last week or so. I HATE IT.

Amen.

No comments: