So i don't know when i fell asleep but it was close to 5am. KILLER. Up and at 'em by 8. Today's going to be a long day.
So just two things. Its kind of a good news/bad news thing but neither is really news its more like a good thing and a negative thing.
OK on the biggest loser, i don't know if i have mentioned this before but i have the worlds BIGGEST crush on Sione. He is a TOTAL babe. I guess I have Island Fever for a married man. Seriously though, isn't he hot? I'm not normally into affliction t-shirts or whatever it is that he wears but i could totally look past that. HE IS HOT. WOOOHOO. I love me some Tongan.
Now with the bad. Oh my lands. Adam Lambert. What am i to do with you?
Lets make a list as to why he is not a good choice for the award of IDOL WINNER.
1. his voice. OK i cant totally say he has a bad voice. its not my taste. Mostly because its falsetto screaming and i would rather be deaf than listen to him scream on stage, in my car, in my ears at the gym, playing on the speakers in the grocery store. Its not pleasant. its 80s hair band, but higher pitched. Its barfy, is basically what i mean.
2. His look. He looks like a girl but hes not a girl. He wears more makeup than Paula. He is actually really pretty. Its gross.
3. He is not a good role model for kids. I am not saying that because he is gay(everyone relax). I am saying that because he is obsessed with himself and because he is the type of person to makeout in front of people. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't do a google image search of him. Its not good. Regardless of what gender he is kissing, it takes a certain kind of nasty to makeout with someone in public. Especially a foot away from someone with a camera in your face snapping pictures. Lets be real here, gay or straight, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT. And I'm not talking about tasteful kissing, I'm talking about visible tongues all over the place. And we've all seen his tongue, a lot. its long and gross.
4. Hes a performer, not an entertainer. "Isn't that the same thing?" No. Every time hes on stage he is a character, and to be honest, if i wanted to watch someone singing and acting on stage i would turn on "Broadway idol." OH WAIT. There isn't one. Cause no one wants to watch it. Not to discredit theatre actors. I love me a good show and performance, but Idol is not the stage for your bedroom eyes and your other seductive dance moves and body rolls. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.
5.He's not original. Taking a song and singing(debatable, more like screaming) it the exact OPPOSITE way of how its written doesn't make you talented or original. It makes you predictable and boring. How come the judges are floored every time he does this (every time he performs) and act like its the best thing they've ever heard? Uhhh is there something wrong with my ears? Taking a catchy tune and taking away its tune, does not make it good.
6. He's fake modest. Which is way worse than just being outwardly proud. I cannnnnnnnot stand him. Obviously. Smug. Gross. Barf.
If he wins, AMERICA IS NASTY.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Follow Up to 4am
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amen to everything you said about Adam. I don't care if Danny or Kris win I just don't want Adam! Also, why did Helen have to win the biggest loser? I have never liked her. Don't wear a tight sleeveless dress when you are in your late 40's and you have arm flap even if you only weigh 117 lbs! Gross!!!
I just had to come and say Amen! on your blog after you left that comment on mine. He is nasty, america is ridiculous!
Ewwww... I have always been grossed out by Adam Lambert. Bleh! I'm so with you sista!
I have a bad, bad feeling about AI tonight. All Adam can do is thrust. That's all. Why people continue to praise him is beyond me. His version of U2's One was a disgrace and if I were Bono I wouldn't allow anyone to sing one of my songs on that show again. He is pretty much grody.
how and why does anyone like adam.. he is seriously so disgusting. feel the same way you do. barfy.
Seriously Adam is awful... I totally agree that he is totally fake modest. That stupid fake cheesy grin makes me ill... he CAN'T win!
Post a Comment