First things first.
REAL SIMPLE WEDDINGS COMES OUT TOMORROW. Thats right folks, my wedding planning publication debut is tomorrow. RUN, dont walk, to your nearest bookstore or newsstand to buy it. WOOOHOOOO! It feels like Christmas eve.
Next order of business. This hilarious blog written by my friend Christian and his brothers titled DON'T DO DUMB THINGS if you need a good laugh...which if youre normal and regular you should (i do)...then run dont walk over there as well. And then bookmark it and leave a BAJILLION COMMENTS.
and lastly, WHY CANT I FIND LAST NIGHTS FNL ANYWHERE ONLINE? Its driving me insane!

3 comments:
Happy New Year! www.megaupload.com/?d=JY56UFPT
I bought the mag yesterday. Isn't the spread gorgeous!!!!!! I wasn't too happy though to see that the flowers were done by "lisa and her friends." Would you mind doing me a favor when you blog about it again and add my name somewhere with the flowers? :) Thanks hun, you're a doll!
FNL! i found it! not on surf the channel but on ninjavideo.net in HD!!!!!!! amazing. oh yeah, congrats on the wedding.
Post a Comment