Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yesterday was a good day.

I was browsing J. Crew and ran into an old friend from high school. The lovely Ashley Rivard. Who i found out actually lives really close to me. We are going to lunch next week. I love her. Shes not one of those from HS that i would hide from if i spotted. I actually saw her and then stalked after her like a total fan. Shes darling. Oh and shes an actress now and this is her head shot. ha.
photo
I then met up with KR, Rhyll, and Pet and we headed to Korea town to meet up with some friends (some Korean) who were in town...Now if you know me, you know im a PICKY eater. Korean food does not sound good to me so you know i really wanted to hang out with these people or i would not of partaken. Oh and you also know i must have been real hungry.
photo-1
photo-4
Lots of meat. We ate LOTS of meat and LOTS of onions. It was actually delicious.

Then we headed to a Korean coffee house where we were the only white people, and we were taking pictures like tourists. Its funny how the tables turn.
photo-3
photo-2
See? I mean the place was cool. Way cooler than any normal coffee shop. Also we had shaved ice with ice cream and fruit and mochi and RED BEANS. Which was weird but delicious also. Maybe i should of been born Korean?

I then watched the Bachelor with some friends (one of which works on the set so he was able to give us some pretty good insight...i wont ruin it for you) and then i found out that MELISSA!!!! is moving to LA at the end of the month. YESSSSS!
4694_579157827844_193300052_33566032_619291_n
Seriously shes one of my most favorite people in the entire world. And she will be here...my neighbor (not really but much closer). LOVE IT.

Loved yesterday.

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

um hello did i know you knew hyeku? that's my girl.

Stacy said...

Ashley Rivard is an actress?! What?!

Your pictures are so fun.

Ella said...

I'm so glad you had such a good day! I need to be filled in on your life a little bit more though. I miss you on g chat.

meredith c. said...

that IS a good day. what are you doing this weekend? if i made dinner and had games would you come over?

melissa said...

i loooooooove my shoutout! yeah LA!!!!! love you

ohnojo said...

Are you going to post my headshot on your blog, too?