I am obsessed with these things lately...
-Simply Lemonade
I drink this stuff like water.Its so good.
-Scunci No-Slip Hair ties
The hair ties are AMAZING.They are rubber and they hold their shape and the dont break.
I am seriously obsessed with these.
-AMC's The Killing
this show is so good and i am glued to it.I have been watching it online in bed each night...which is probably not the best idea because it makes me so nervous and anxious and scared.
Who is watching it?
-ZAPPOS!
If i am going to buy anything online, its going to be from zappos.Recently they made me a VIP member which means i get free 1 day shipping and i don't pay tax.
it is the bomb.com
AND i found out my friend works for zappos, and he gave me a coupon code and so now I am even more obsessed with the zap.
Got my swimsuit there, my makeup, toys for my nephews for their birthdays, baby clothes for my sister in law....they have it all.
-CND Nailpolish in Creamy Cameo
been rocking this color for the last week and loving it.It's the perfect shade of nude.
-Redken Anti-snap
I cannot stress this enough...this conditioner is a MIRACLE in a bottle.Every time i start to notice a million split ends i break this stuff out.
I have been using it for the last week and i can already tell a drastic change in my hair.
Run, don't walk, to get some.
That's enough for now.

3 comments:
This was fun.
We are big fans of Simply Limeade. But we love lime.
We are huge fans of the The Killing.
Why is Zappos better? Is it cheaper or what?
I need that Anti-snap. Or really I just need a haircut.
Have you tried the Raspberry Simply Lemonade? I'm sippin some right now and it is amazing!
Thank you for the conditioner recommendation. I'm always looking out for great hair products. And, willing to share that zappos code?
Post a Comment