Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Brady DDS

My doll friend (Melissa) threw her boyfriend (my friend Brady) a graduation party last night.
You see, he just graduated from dental school.
Sort of a huge deal.

I love going to parties where the host obviously put some effort in.
Enough of these thrown together get togethers. I am over them.

Melissa did so great.
-2
Linds, me, Melissa and Brady the graduate.
In our diplomas were toothbrushes.
How genius and cute is that?
I love any party where you get a favor!

-1
i have some pretty great friends.
And they are also SO pretty, right?

2 comments:

Schoenstars said...

Loving your hair color in these pics

Schoenstars said...

I just tried leaving a comment on here but I don't think it posted. If it did, oh well, now you have double comments.

Loving your hair color in these pics. Super cute.