Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Day of Rest?

Yeah right.

This is what i did Sunday night.
and there is more now that last night i was able to get more of my Christmas orders done....

Looking forward to Wednesday when i can ship and get rid of these and REST!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, this little magazine was sitting on my desk this morning...i was featured in the gift guide of Las Vegas Woman magazine.

11 comments:

Jules AF said...

At least you're not getting tested on your paintings. I hate finals.

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

wow....great exposure being in that magazine. congrats!!

Lindsay Jane said...

Shahauna - I am so excited that you are in a magazine. Let's hope more publicity follows. I'm in Hawaii getting very tan and every time I look in the mirror I think of you and your brown skin. Just thought you should know.

--m.k.r. said...

sounds like litteshopofshavs is doing great! I know we love our painting and cannot wait to get more done.

cameron said...

i'm still just in crazy ah of your talent... just incredible

Amy said...

Those paintings look amazing. You are famous now... I hope you will remember where you came from when you hit the big time!!

amanda said...

You're famous! Congratulations!

ivyjeanne said...

shauna, you are awesome! are you willing to do sepia tone as well?

Stacy said...

You're amazing!

Schoenstars said...

wow, you're like, totally famous

Anonymous said...

that's aweseome!