here i am as a single mom with my nephews. Look at lincolns little teeny teeth. have you ever seen anything cuter?
Lewis ladies...
there are more but my computer is going SO snail slow that i dont care anymore.
Thats it.
Monday, December 29, 2008
sunday pictures
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi! I stumbled upon your blog through someone else's blog and saw your black and white paintings.
Do you take orders for those?
My 5 year wedding anniversary is in June, and just thought of how great it would be to give my husband one of those, and perhaps get one done of our pugs as well.
Please let me know :)
erikaisapanda.blogspot.com or xxeatmiloxx@yahoo.com
thank you!
ummm...You look teensy!
You are gonna make the cutest mom one day!
I wish I could come and visit our cute nephews! You're so lucky to live near them.
I love the picture of you with the boys! Too adorable, but you will probably end up with 3 girls :)
Post a Comment