Friday, December 5, 2008

Paintings...to headbands?

So it may be a little random but....i dont care. i found a new hobby, crafting headbands. I was buying them, and a lot of them, when i realized "i could make these for way less." So thats what i did. I have a headband or two in my collection that cost 40 bucks each...that is just absurd. So i added some of them to my etsy, and will be adding some probably every couple of days or so..So check back...buy them, stuff your sisters stocking with them.
they range from 4 to 7 dollars right now...i know, totally breaking the bank.

8 comments:

amanda said...

I love them! I think that I'm going to need a couple for my mission!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

You are so creative and talented. I love the head bands. You should approach a boutique in town about selling them there. Little girls EVERYWHERE would love them!

Ella said...

VERY cute, Shauna. Always amazed at your talents.

Sheryl said...

gosh i want some!

Merkley Jiating said...

Wow. I love them. Don't stop painting though because Sam and I really want you to paint something for us but we are too poor right now!

Jenilyn said...

Those are way cute, I just saw some this weekend with feathers on them, which you should try cause everyone was snatching them up. great idea

sarah marie. said...

these are DARLING.

mallory said...

hey do you think you could make something like this one?

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-6010569190361166698&id=844601&parentid=NEW_ACCESSORIES&pushId=NEW_ACCESSORIES&popId=NEW_ACCESSORIES&sortProperties=&navCount=33&navAction=poppush&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=nud&colorName=NUDE

Why is that link so long... Who knows...

-Mallory