Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the Bachelor Wedding

OK so some of you know I worked on the Bachelor wedding. It aired last night and, ugh...i was on it A LOT. Really wishing that i wasn't, and wishing that i would of been showered and not homeless looking.
Oh well, here are some screenshots.
Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 11.01.04 AM
Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 10.59.41 AM
my midget legs...
Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 11.00.59 AM
peek-a-boo!
Screen shot 2010-03-09 at 10.45.56 AM
Oh Chris Harrison...you dreamy little turtleman.

I only took the screenshots from the first 45 minutes cause i got tired of doing it so i quit, but I'm in there a lot. The wedding really was that disastrous, Jason Castro is my friend now (download his song, That's What I'm Here For....i did. I listened to it over and over again that weekend and knew all the words, so i am a bit partial to it.), Gavin Degraw helped me carry a box of pink flowers across the resort (really nice guy), and Molly's wedding dress really was that pretty. The reception was insane beautiful, and I did get to catch up and say hello with my old friend Jesse.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

we were watching the wedding last night and i saw that girl (brown cardigan, brown glasses) and I said, "Christian, I think that's Noush! I was right!!!

Aubrey Messick said...

I knew those cute rainboots were yours!!!

Jana said...

i didn't even watch it! maybe i'll have to now..

Whitney said...

I had been coveting the 3 column layout for a long time. Here you go.

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html