And get on itunes to buy my dear friend Kylee Johnson's music.


Seriously folks, do you have a friend on itunes who sleeps on your couch? No? I didn't think so...
But i bet she would be your friend if you bought her music....

My personal favorite is Everybody Felt This Way...but you really can't go wrong with any of them. Not to mention the entire album is cheaper than a BRC/Loco Salad/Dr Pepper from El Pollo (my fave)
Love you KY! You're going to be a superstar in no time.


Seriously folks, do you have a friend on itunes who sleeps on your couch? No? I didn't think so...
But i bet she would be your friend if you bought her music....

My personal favorite is Everybody Felt This Way...but you really can't go wrong with any of them. Not to mention the entire album is cheaper than a BRC/Loco Salad/Dr Pepper from El Pollo (my fave)
Love you KY! You're going to be a superstar in no time.

6 comments:
such a small world!! i am good friends with kylee's little brother luke. she is so fabulous, i had no idea she sang.
i am a creeper...add me. emmajoy7@gmail.com
i am KJ's biggest fan
I'm stalking also. Please add me. kringangel@yahoo.com
Hey Shauna,
I usually check out your blog from Brittany Statham's. I'd love to keep following!
diannaboyce@gmail.com
beccac85@gmail.com
Sincerely, becca the teacher christensen
luuuurk luuuuurk- mallory.ullman@gmail.com.
Post a Comment