I used to frequent the Provo establishment Hollywood Juice Cafe, close to 3 times a week. I loved it. It was my last meal before entering the MTC. Its SOOOO good. Well sadly it closed down a while ago, and my beloved tomato basil soup in a bread bowl was no more...until now.
this recipe tastes EXACTLY like it and it is the easiest thing to make.
Hollywood Juice Cafe Tomato Basil Soup
1 can of Sweet Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce (classico brand)
1 pint of half and half
a swirl of olive oil
Mix all ingredients together and heat.
TA DA!
now if i could only get the recipe for the Spicy Thai sandwich....oh man that was delish.
this recipe tastes EXACTLY like it and it is the easiest thing to make.
Hollywood Juice Cafe Tomato Basil Soup
1 can of Sweet Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce (classico brand)
1 pint of half and half
a swirl of olive oil
Mix all ingredients together and heat.
TA DA!
now if i could only get the recipe for the Spicy Thai sandwich....oh man that was delish.

2 comments:
I can't believe Hollywood Juice Cafe is gone. I loved going there with you in the good old days.
I can't remember what it was, but I loved the sandwich there that was like a Thanksgiving dinner sandwich!
Post a Comment