Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beach vs Lake

83835290
Yesterday i spent the day at the beach. I stepped in tar which is STILL on my foot (gave me SERIOUS pity for Joseph Smith. Tar does not come off. And it smells terrible...and mine wasnt hot tar. serious), but anyway, my point was...the beach is not that fun. People around here think im crazy.

I am a lake fan. I think its because i grew up at the lake.

Beaches are dirty. Atleast the LA beaches are. Its the one thing that Orange County has LA beat.





4 comments:

Coopers said...

We stepped on that tar too when we were there! Everyone was making fun of Lee for having it on his feet, and then we realized it was ALL over ours (and even worse then his!).

We like lakes. Boats are fun. And the water is warm enough actually touch!

Shar said...

Try Vasoline on the tar. See if that works.

Marisa said...

My sister and I were JUST discussing this yesterday! Lake is way better. No salt water or sharks, and the boating is way more fun!

Rae said...

I grew up with the beaches of Orange County and I'd still probably take the lake over the beach. I mean, the beach is great and I can appreciate it, but I'd actually even take the pool over it. It's true.