Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday was good to me

Lets take a walk through my Saturday, shall we?

Wake up at 8:45 to watch some conference. I easily could of gotten up to watch it on the tv, but instead, didnt even get out of bed and watched it on the ol macbook. Lovely. I was dozing off every so often, but the great thing about technology is that I got to watch the talks i missed, again...when i rewoke myself up. Favorite talk from the morning session was President Eyring's talk on the youth of the church. How great is his voice? Oh my gosh, just the most soothing voice. Anyway, i love him.

I finally got up and started getting ready and headed over to Peter's to watch the second session with some ward peeps. Favorite talk from the PM session was, duh, Holland. My friend Mike tweeted later "Has anybody ever said to Elder Holland the words "tell me how you really feel, Jeff?" I loved it. He is so direct and doesnt sugarcoat and I really appreciate his talks always. The difference between Lust and Love. It was perfect. I just love Elder Holland.
lamca4
these dorks decided to go P90X Ab Ripper X, which was HILARIOUS to watch.



Home to get ready for the evenings festivities, I was searching my bathroom for a new bar of soap, and came across a bottle of Nair. I bought it to take care of a non-issue for me, blond peachfuzz on my face. I've never really even used it, but curiosity got the best of me.

nairface
Maybe this picture is a little bit TMI but i think its hilarious.
Yes, i put Nair all over my face. Do i have hair on my forehead? No, but just in case i did, i wanted to make sure it was gone. What is wrong with me? If anyone is wondering if this was a cool thing to do, let me just tell you its not. My face is semi-numb/burning. Basically i gave myself a chemical peel which is never comfortable.

Off to the LACMA with the peeps.
lacma1
serious, this place is rad.
lacma2
this ones Peters photo, im front and center.

We then went to Diddy Riese and had a ball, and finished up at Melissa and Leannes.
lacma3
peter and myself, awkward weird photo.

basically what im getting at is...today was fun.

2 comments:

Melly Mel said...

that place looks amazing. i want to go there.
it looks like you had a great saturday.

i once naired my ex-boyfriend's chest and left it on too long, he had second degree burns and still has the scars.

so funny what you did. i hate peach fuzz

melissa said...

i am dying laughing... still. #1 ok i can't believe you really posted the p90x picture. #2 what the hell am i doing in the LACMA picture? being a monster? i have no idea. #3 why aren't there any pictures of the "terrorists" #4 did you tell your blog stalkers where you work? #5 why does wyatt look like he's ready to sell apx alarms/pinnacle?