Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day Brain Dump

-Have you ever seen this video?
photo
Peter saw it for the first time. This was his reaction (not staged, he didnt know i took this until after)

-People who are ridiculously wealthy and/or famous are insane. i happen to know from experience.

-Amanda made this delicious salad for Jess and I for lunch, and it made me really feel like summer was around the corner.
photo-1
something about strawberries, candied almonds and avocado all together makes me want to be in a bathing suit at a pool.
You need this salad recipe, well atleast the dressing, the rest of it im sure you can figure out but the dressings homemade and its the bomb.com

-If you need a good laugh, i have two blog posts for you to read.
One is here and the other is here.
And im telling you, both made me laugh HARD out loud while i was alone.
You will NOT be sorry for taking the time to read those.

-Bonnie Hunt is today, WHAT WHAT?!
I wish it was ellen. Maybe she will give away free stuff?
Please bless she does, otherwise its 2 hours of my life i cant get back.

-If you do not wear mens Hanes V-necks, you are a crazy fool.
They are 9.54 for a pack of 5 at target, i say run, dont walk, to get some. I will never again buy an american apparel tshirt
(probably not true, the deep v is still my all time fave).
I wear them out with jeans and a pretty necklace, bummin around in my PJs, working out, and basically any other reason you could ever need a white shirt.
And the best part about it is that you always have clean, crisp, white, shirts.
Cause duh, Its 10 bucks a pack.

-I was at the Warner Brothers lot today, and the Secret Service was there and everyone kept talking about it and about "her" and i seriously thought it was Michelle Obama. Boy did i feel like a real dummy when i finally asked a receptionist who told me it was the chancellor of Germany...uh who cares?

-Does anyone else watch the HULU show "If I Can Dream"?
No? No one does, but me? Yeah thats what i thought.
Its dumb, you arent missing out.

-Speaking of tv shows, if you aren't taping 9 by Design on Bravo...well you should.
Its sort of making me want to have a son named Wolfgang, and call him Wolfie.

-I've said it before, and I will say it again. I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER.
tina fey is pretty good too. I have had these songs stuck in my head for days.
"jason's my baby..."

-Going to Disneyland with the fam in a few weeks. So excited to see my nephews. Duh, I love them all, but my little buddy is Lincoln and i cant wait to hear his scruffy raspy voice in person and make him recite Kindergarten Cop lines (he sounds like Dominik..."and Gus my t-ball coach...hes better than you too"), dont worry, my sister already made him say them to me via phone on Easter.
4631_1107578328587_1200687779_30349518_6550780_n
here we are at disneyland last year.

-I'm sick of the 1 trillion blog posts about this Brooke White "Girls with Glasses."
It was cute the first time i saw it.
We don't need to all post it.
I still love you guys though, i just think your blogs are kind of lame. :)

thats all. Happy tax day peeps.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

funny that you mention the name wolfgang. my friend just named her baby boy that and they call him wolfie. not my kind of name but somehow it fits this 7lb little guy, go figure.

Ella said...

Shauna,
so much to say.
Ok, that picture of Peter is the best ever.
I clicked on the video link. I honestly couldn't watch past 12 seconds!!!! I can't even imagine watching that whole thing! How do you do it?!!!
It took me a moment to realize why my blog popped up when I clicked on your link. Then I realized you had linked it! Wow. If that isn't a compliment to having a crazy daughter I don't know what is! So I started thinking about how many people read your blog and thought, that's funny, I should check how many people have been to my blog today because of that link. 70. I don't know 70 people so that's funny. You are so popular Shauna. I can't imagine anyone sticking around to actually get to the funny stuff at the end though.
Ok, the other link. Hilarious!
Why didn't you share the dressing recipe? I make a similar salad so I'm hoping the dressing is similar: oil, lemon juice, honey, paprika, celery salt, onion salt, etc. microwave a minute, yada, yada, yada. Am I close?
I'm excited about the Hanes V-necks. But I need to know. Are they see-through. Will people see my bra?
I had never seen that Brooke White thing. Interesting. That's all.

Melissa said...

HILARIOUS! Love it! And the second post was so funny. Brandon and I were cracking up! Thanks for the god laugh.

kaitlin said...

a. yes yes i love that justin bieber movie, both of them are hilarious.
b. those hanes shirts are great. i mean it's about time i go and buy a new pack. i've had mine for awhile and for that cheap i deserve a new pack.
c. funny links, those 2 posts were funny.

Roxy said...

I am so glad that in spite of the miles between us our humor is exactly the same, that you appreciate Fish's blog as much as I do (I actually got in trouble for laughing in class, diet coke out the nostrils, I almost drowned) and that you have discovered the significance Hanes tees have had on my life...enough to dedicate my blog name to them. meow.

lanni said...

hahaha. i just read that guy's blog about the pains and injuries in the uk. you're right; i did laugh by myself.