Monday, April 19, 2010

Santa Monica Canyon

On Saturday i was in Santa Monica Canyon shoving 13 yr old Jewish kids onto a party bus for a Bar Mitzvah, and I fell in love with the homes. Today, Jess and i wanted to go on a little hike, and decided a neighborhood hike was a better idea :)

Seriously, these homes are insane. Here are my favorites...

-8

-11
loved everything about this house, minus the gargoyles.

-13
cool hidden garage.

-3
OBSESSED with the light blue shutters

-10
-9
-7
-2
obviously i love ALL houses with white siding and shutters

-5
how precious is this little cottage? look at the driveway!

-1
take a look at that landscaping.

Ok so its safe to say that i have to marry a bazillionaire
if i ever want to live in this neighborhood (which i do).

5 comments:

Michelle said...

pretty pretty houses! I need to go walking through our new neighborhood, because let me tell you, these houses are monstrous!

I looove the white houses with shutters! I hope my house looks like those someday!

Melissa said...

I hope you meet and marry your bazillionaire! Those houses are GORG! I especailly liked the second one with the red door and the gate! Fun to dream anyway. That's all I'll ever do.....

Diz said...

Of course I love all the white ones...why wouldn't I? I also love the one with the hidden garage...maybe my favorite? Not sure...hard to choose a favorite in this neighborhood. Fabulous!

Merryheart said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful home. It was a real joy...feels like I was taking a stroll through this beautiful neighborhood. I love them all.....especially the gorgeous landscaping.

megalove's design said...

lady...you should come to Nashville. There are a TON of houses like that in my neighborhood and I just drool over them. I'm with you, any rich men around?? :)