I am rewatching the bachelorette right now with a friend, because last night chatty kathy mcgee made me miss most of the lines. I'm all for funny little comments but it was like the peanut gallery times 10 with this chick. I dont know who she was or where she came from but i hope she doesnt come back. Unless shes wearing a muzzle...that being said...
WTF Kasey?
Boys, its never a good idea to sing to your date. EVER. So awk-doggy dog.
Also, you know i love me a tatted guy. But not a gay tatted guy. Gross.
Roberto is hot, i wish he would drop the O on the end of his name. Chris is nice, i wish he would cut i out with the talk about his mom, its kind of insta-buzzkill. And Kirk is a good one too. I just wish his eyebrows werent BLOND but oh well.
I'm sad the weatherman is gone.

3 comments:
that's what makes Roberto...Roberto. He's my Latin lover. Love the O. Ally kinda gets him talking about his mom though. I don't think he would do it so much. I like Chris. Too aggressive of a kisser though. And Kirk is cute. They're my top 3 for sure. Weatherman was entertaining, but seriously sooooo weird. His view on his chances of winning were so bizarre.
yeah don't watch it with that girl anymore. i can't stand it when people talk too much. bingo was a success. thank your friend for me.
kasey is a nightmare. a pure nightmare. the fact he thinks he can sing just blows me away.
OMG, I couldn't stand Kasey! He was SO weird & CRAZY! My fav is Chris L. I love him.
Post a Comment