Saturday, June 26, 2010

USA SOCCER

benny
i have a new crush. Move over Jake G, John M and Mark R.
There is a new man in town.
Benny Feilhaber.

Seriously. How hot is he?

I have already enlisted the help of my friend Jen to set me up.
She hasn't agreed to it yet, but I'm sure she will.
You see, shes in South Africa, with her boss...who, maybe is like, the best soccer player we have?
So I mean, shes kind of close to my beloved Benny. I'm sure she could put a word in.

I'm only half kidding.
i mean i did take the time to find those pictures of him and collage them in photoshop
....so you know I'm serious.

6 comments:

Amy said...

You've got good taste! He is definitely handsome.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I have to remind you how gross your male crushes are.......with the exception of this one.
And Marc Ruffalo is cute, but a crush? Really?

Diz said...

He's gorgeous. I want one too, please. :)

doubleyou said...

tell me about it. i'm a little obsessed with mr. bocanegra, myself.

Tracie said...

he is beautiful. if i would have known about him, i may have cared about the world cup!

Roxy said...

he makes my heart melt like a popsicle on the fourth of july.