Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Airport Blogging.

This time i'm in Phoenix.

I hate flying i decided. It always seems exciting. I always forget how much i hate it.
I feel sick. I was sitting in between an old lady who was asleep and snoring and then on the other side a HUGE man spilling over onto me, which made me want to die.

Anyway, I picked up the newest US Weekly, so I was able to find out how Kelly Osbourne lost all her weight and HAS KEPT IT OFF!
Its a real secret guys. Working out and eating right.
You're Welcome.

I didn't start this blog to ramble about my hour and a half flight,
but to tell you about 2 products that i fancied in the latest issue of SkyMall
(only good thing about said hour and a half flight).

First of all, you have to be a real idiot to spend $149.95 on this...
at first glance I thought it said the price was 14.95 and i was like SOLD.
But alas, it costs a lot more than a movie ticket, and therefor is no longer in the joke category.
This chair is real.
The description says that its tall so you can use it at sporting events for stadium seating.
GET A LIFE. That guy is NOT dressed for a sporting event.
Also, maybe lets just sell lifegaurd towers for stadium seating while we are at it.
This is an oversized camping chair and its made for real dummies.

A change of pace...you are not a dummy if you buy these....

I WANT THEM.
Mermaid fins? Are you kidding me!
They are 29.95. A little steep. I was sort of hoping for dollar store pricing.
If you're a mom of girls, with access to a pool...if you love your kids you will buy these.

Ok no more airport blogging.


i'm still laughing about that chair.

4 comments:

monica said...

hah. the trick is to get yourself to believe that that man sitting in the chair is actually a miniature man and that is a normal sized camping chair. hah.

Amy said...

Hmmmm - your know your obsessed stressed out Mom? That is why I print out my boarding pass early and make sure I get an aisle seat! I don't want to sit by people that you ended up sitting by in the back of the plane! Call me crazy, but at least I enjoy my flight sitting in the front on the aisle!!

lanni said...

what's weird is that the middle girl in the mermaid suit totally looks like you. look at her close...

i guess now we know that you would make a pretty mermaid.

Young People in Love said...

ok, those mermaid fins just made all my childhood swimming dreams come true.