Went down to Springville tonight for dinner at the Trolley
with some of my favorite people in Provo.


I'm really excited to get back to LA and my life and MY BED, but I'm going to miss these guys.

so tomorrow before i start packing up and shipping out,
we are meeting again for lunch and pedicures.
Not just Lindsay and I, Michael too.
I hope he paints his toenails.

Excuse the cleave, sometimes i just cant avoid it.
with some of my favorite people in Provo.


I'm really excited to get back to LA and my life and MY BED, but I'm going to miss these guys.

so tomorrow before i start packing up and shipping out,
we are meeting again for lunch and pedicures.
Not just Lindsay and I, Michael too.
I hope he paints his toenails.

Excuse the cleave, sometimes i just cant avoid it.

2 comments:
youre a beauty.
and, well, mp. he knows how i feel about him.
happy youre coming HOME!!!!!!!!!
It's funny to see "Nilly" outside that character!
Post a Comment