Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Costume Dilemma

Alright folks. Halloween is fast approaching.
If I can't come up with a good costume, I won't have one.
Its all or nothing with me.

Because if its October 31st and i have to rummage through my clothes to come up
with something like this.....
I will be pissed.
Dorothy? really!? thats the best I could come up with?
Embarrassing.

One year I did Tetris with my friends.it was clever.
A party while wearing a box though...not really something I would sign up for again.

Last year was the best.
The day before Halloween I found this precious little lamb girl.So on Saturday morning, a few of my friends and I got to creating an adult version.
Not like an X rated adult version, but you know, like bigger so adults could wear it.
(I've never really been into the slutty halloween costumes,
however the dorothy looks like I was trying to be a sexy mormon dorothy. sad)
well, it was a success and there was a little herd of little lambs that migrated from LA to HB.
We sort of left a trail of batting everywhere we went too. Ooops.

I don't know what to do this year? Any ideas?
I was looking in some mom magazine...(i think it was Woman's Day?)
and I found this goldfish costume
Sort of adorable right?
Its just a sweatshirt and cupcake liners and tights.
Good news, I already have orange tights.

Or i could just be a Polygamist.
Anyone want to be a Sister wife?good news you won't have to buy the shoes
because i'm pretty sure my mom owns every single pair that these ladies are wearing.
Love you, mom!

7 comments:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Dude, Kate was a sister wife once for Halloween, you wouldn't believe how many people she freaked out. You wouldn't know this, but the hair isn't as easy to do as it looks. WEIRD

Stupid sister wives for rolling in the benjamins now that they have there own TV show? Teen Mom, now that's a show I can stand behind.
Lovingly, caitlin's smoker face mom whose vocab consists of only the F word.

Anonymous said...

I love the goldfish. CVS often has various colors of hooded sweatshirts for $7; I'm sure you could find an orange one. Or buy a white one and dye it.

Amy said...

Since when did Dorothy wear leggings and a white stretchy belt or open toed ruby shoes? And no you cannot borrow any of my shoes!!! Love you Shavs...

Schoenstars said...

K, I've seriously been BEGGING my cousin to be a polygamist with me! Nobody wants to do it! Who doesn't wanna wear pioneer dress and a french braid?!?!!?

jg said...

crazy cat lady. that's what I'm going to be. can't wait.

meredith c. said...

i love hoodies AND tights. can we be a school of gold fish, you and i? do gold fish hang in schools? whatever. lets do it.

Erin said...

omg - so been watching sister wives. and did you see them on oprah?? and go for the gold fish.