I made a million cookies tonight.
Come eat them.
Milk Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip.
I don't want to brag but I am freaking good at baking.
___________________________________________
Sidenote #1:
Utah was really pretty today.
Sidenote #2:
Sar did my hair today and I'm obsessed.
i look a little bit special needs here, but I assure you I am not.
Milk Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip.
I don't want to brag but I am freaking good at baking.___________________________________________
Sidenote #1:
Utah was really pretty today.
Sidenote #2:
Sar did my hair today and I'm obsessed.
i look a little bit special needs here, but I assure you I am not.

5 comments:
you look amazing not special needs.
Cute hair! I love the color. The cookies look yum too!!
Your hair looks almost as good as those cookies, and that's saying something, because I'm awesome at baking cookies too. Really, I can provide you with references.
love love love the hair
pretty hair! really, really pretty. I also feel like I want lash extensions from you :)
and yes, mr. zimmer IS my brother-in-law. how do you know him?
Post a Comment