Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shauna circa 2006 via Myspace

I haven't been on MySpace since 2006, with good reason.

Today i got really really curious what pictures i have on there, wanting to get them off and add them to my iPhoto.

Turns out, i dont know the password to my account, but Natalie saved the day.
She is still junky enough to have a MySpace, and I was friends with her on there,
so it all worked out.

This is how i wanted the world to see me in 2006.
myspace3
myspace5
myspace4
myspace6
So strange that i thought the world needed to see my "onion eyes" and wow,
i really loved that white coat.

oh I'm so glad things change.

2 comments:

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Cameron Earl looks like a brand new baby.
-The prettiest girl in the world, DOI

Melly Mel said...

hahahaha you are so funny!
i love that ferret picture. makes me crack up everytime.