On my desktop I have 2 folders.
1. Paintings
2. Pretties
Whenever I get an order, i stick the photo the order is from in a "to paint" folder inside the paintings folder. And whenever i see inspiration on the Internet I save it in my "pretties" folder in a sub folder (funny, beauty, art, design, events...you get the idea).
Every so often I skim through and look to see what I've saved.
I did that tonight.

jersey shore babies

a poster I'm seriously considering recreating in NOT blood red and not in markers

I would love this in my room over my non existent desk

the one on the far left makes me laugh the hardest.

love the frames built up from one horizon line.
i think I'll do this.

pretty braided hair.
I think i will do this too.
that's all.
A folder dump.
1. Paintings
2. Pretties
Whenever I get an order, i stick the photo the order is from in a "to paint" folder inside the paintings folder. And whenever i see inspiration on the Internet I save it in my "pretties" folder in a sub folder (funny, beauty, art, design, events...you get the idea).
Every so often I skim through and look to see what I've saved.
I did that tonight.

jersey shore babies

a poster I'm seriously considering recreating in NOT blood red and not in markers

I would love this in my room over my non existent desk

the one on the far left makes me laugh the hardest.

love the frames built up from one horizon line.
i think I'll do this.

pretty braided hair.
I think i will do this too.
that's all.
A folder dump.

No comments:
Post a Comment