Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody

I only took one picture (not true, it was a series of the same picture) on Thanksgiving day.
thanksgiving

Jasey came home with me to Folsom for Thanksgiving.

We hung out with the Thomsons and Baileys, went to La Bou (twice),
saw a couple of movies, and just hung out with the fam.

the nephews helped my mom put up Christmas decorations
(Lincoln liked the stockings, and maybe i taught him to put them on as really high socks? so what)
lincolnjack

We went to Apple Hill, which I haven't done in years.
applehill2
Its cold there.
And there are tons of white trash people.
applehill4
applehill7
We sort of take a lot of pictures.
applehill3

We rounded off the weekend with a quick stop at Sacrament Meeting
church
pay no attention to my weird face in this photo.
But do look at my cute Target Art Nouveau tights and my favorite studly man.

Back in LA. Back to real life.

Hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic.

i know this blog post is totally narcissistic but its MY blog.
And i know you're all curious anyway.

6 comments:

April said...

You and your beau are really cute!

meredith c. said...

hottest couple, 2010

Sheryl said...

i'm curious. i like this. a lot.

Aubrey Messick said...

I find your narcissism quite charming. And that boy of yours too.

lanni said...

your hair is glorious.

Kaisa Bailey said...

he has some seriously pretty eyes, I have those tights.