Friday, November 12, 2010

Living alone, NOT OVERRATED

Unfortunately i don't live alone.

But these things happened this week while living alone.

<span class=
Meredith and i went on a lezzy date to the UCB facebook show.
She was called up on stage to be made fun of and it was awesome.
Photo is of her and Paul Scheer, whom I love from "The League" and the late "Best Week Ever"

I dress like a hobo in a flannel everyday and a ballet bun, and guess what?
its totally fine.

My friend Jana came and visited for a few days and we shared
the 20 piece chicken McNuggets from McDonald's.
For the record, she ate 11 and i ate 9.
It probably wasn't the best idea but it seemed like the best idea at the time.
We also visited some celebrity homes, hit up Westside Pavillion, the Promenade, and the Grove.

I went to Toast and ran into Adrianna from 90210.
Shes really pretty.

chels
My friend Chelsie was on the cover of Fitness magazine
and she had me paint the cover for posterity's sake.
If my body looked like that my room would be covered in bikini paintings of myself.

I discovered that I really like men with beards.
Maybe just one man with one beard.

Screen shot 2010-11-12 at 3.08.57 AM
I'm supposed to live in LA because facebook even thinks so.

I just wish i lived in LA alone.
Oh well. A girl can dream.




2 comments:

meredith c. said...

thats a good week, girl.

Jana said...

a way good week. and yes i totally did eat 11 and i am not even ashamed to admit it!