My nephew Lincoln is so stinkin cute.
My sister sent me this little memo from her iPhone of him singing a song he learned in preschool.
I dont know how to upload a song, so i put some pictures with it and put it on youtube which i am sure is not the easy way to do this but whatever
eat him up and his raspy little voice.
My sister sent me this little memo from her iPhone of him singing a song he learned in preschool.
I dont know how to upload a song, so i put some pictures with it and put it on youtube which i am sure is not the easy way to do this but whatever
eat him up and his raspy little voice.

2 comments:
He's a cutie pie. Of course I cried when I heard this.
That is the cutest raspy voice ever.
Post a Comment