i know these are kind of late....since Canadian Thanksgiving was over a week ago...



I made these napkinring placecards in the shape of a maple leaf--how cute right? (i copied my sister...she did these a few years ago for thanksgiving for us...). Stef made Turkey, mashed potatoes, apple salad, rolls, blah blah blah all the thanksgiving food you can think of and we dined in our living room on a borrowed banquet table from work. It was very very fun and cute.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Canadian Thanksgiving
Posted by
Shauna
at
2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cute Shauna! I'm glad I could be of help. I just got my hair done today and I cut bangs, its really cute!
shahauna - security systems news, http://securitysystemsnews.com/
Of couse you are in the physcho pose posessed by a maple leaf! You are DIRTY for celebrating a Canadian Thanksgiving...although 2 Thanksgivings doesn't sound so bad.
freak kaisa, my roommate is from canada and she might see this and kill you.
in all honesty i dont even like thanksgiving...well the food atleast. i ate mashed potatoes and salad and rolls. in other words, i ate carbs.
Sounds like SO MUCH FUN! It was good bumping into you at Target!
Post a Comment