
this is what i am now. I bring some sort of treat atleast once a week. I CANT HELP IT. Its in my blood.
My mom sent me a halloween package with those little ghost cupcake cups and this week is going to be crazy, so last night at 11 i decided to make some red velvet cupcakes for work, otherwise those little ghost things would of gone to waste. They turned out normal, not overly cute, but its fine cause no one cares in the office what they look like except me.
And last week i brought in pumpkin chocolate chip mini muffins on a little cake stand that i bought from ikea. Well it collapsed halfway through the afternoon. Dont buy that stupid thing. Plus its not that cute, its cheap and its glass...not a good combination!
Monday, October 29, 2007
The Office Grandma
Posted by
Shauna
at
10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are a grandma, but like a grandma, i'm sure everyone loves you for bringing treats and goodies. I love your haircut. The new pics showcased it quite nicely. P.S. I'm huge!
Glad to see you are using the goods I sent you. I think the ghosts came out very cute. I love your haircut too. It looks very good on! And I can't wait to see the pumpkins you carve...
Mom
Those cupcakes that looked like blood but tasted of heaven...y'know the ones you put in the weird tin foil things???
Thems fetchers was good!
Oh yummy, yummy! I'm the same way- I'm a totally grandma!
Post a Comment