




When did i start getting so old? I remember when i thought these guys were old when they were barely 25. Jeremiah turned 31 last week and we celebrated his birthday at IHOP. It was the only place still open by the time the BYU game was over, so we ate delicious crepes and enjoyed eachothers company. We have been friends for years, but everyone has moved to different states, different wards (for those of us still in provo) and we dont get together as much as we used to. But i love these guys. Always fun when we get together.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Jeremiah's Birthday Dinner...delicious IHOP
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are an amazing packager!!! (if that is even a word). I unpacked my kitchen stuff last week and holy cow, not one glass was broken. We did have 5 boxes full of packaging paper, but I do not need to rebuy ANY dishes, glasses, bowls, etc. THANKS AGAIN! You are amazing.
Post a Comment