
When i go to see a movie i dont ask for a lot. I mean, as long as i am entertained i am good. I like seeing movies that are mindless, dont stress me out and take my mind off of my own crazy (or boring) life for 2 hours. NOT A LOT TO ASK RIGHT? So when i go see a movie, especially when its not at the dollars, i expect to be WOWed. NOT the case with Across the Universe.
Beckie, a friend from work, and I have been excited for this movie so we decide that we will block out some of our saturday plans to go and see this Beatles musical. The movie starts, and i was EXCITED, loving the singing, loving the story and then all of a sudden, Naked Asians (i will not be posting them-they were painted white, so i guess they weren't naked..they were wearing paint.) and crazy blue skinny headed weirdos, a circus freak and lots of hypercolor. It was the weirdest thing i have watched. We wanted to leave because we were so bored and NOT ENTERTAINED but we kept thinking it would get better, well it didnt. It was a WEIRD WEIRD movie.
Monday, October 1, 2007
I want my money back
Posted by
Shauna
at
9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Man, sounds like a weird show! Ok so I am LOVIN the background!! I might have to steal it later...where did you find it?
didn't you see the previews? it looked really strange to me.
i am seeing it on wednesday... with a blog/movie review to follow. oh man. whit
HA ha..Thanks! I don't know what to say to that but you better believe I will save my money for another one. Thanks for the review!
I am glad I read this & didn't waste a rare date night on seeing it!
oh no! I'm so sad to hear this because I was really excited to see this film too!
Post a Comment