Monday, October 1, 2007

Your Personal Invitation to Spa Night

You are Cordially invited to a night at the Spa...err...at my house
Tuesday the Second of October Two Thousand and Seven, the year of our Lord.
8pm until 10pm.
We're having estheticians and massage therapists come and give facials and do waxings and massages for a great great deal.

brows 5 dollars
all other facial waxing 3 dollars
legs 10 dollars each
arms 8 dollars each
facials 10 dollars

im not sure how much the massages are going to go for.

EVERYONE COME AND STOP BY FOR A FUN GIRLS NIGHT! (sorry boys)

5 comments:

The Baker said...

what they heck does, the year of our lord mean?

April said...

Man, wish I could be there!

The Hills... said...

Did you just say "The Year of our Lord?"

Sounds like fun, wish I could come.

Kristine L. said...

OH MAN!!!! I just realized that I missed it! Dang it!!! I was sick on Monday and was basically a vegetable on my couch for a few hours, so I got way behind in school, so I was at the library until like 11:30 last night working on Accounting. I really could have used it too! I am sorry Shauna!

Russell said...

Hey, i'm going to be late or i might not make it at all. can i take a raincoat check for another day?