My sister volunteered to make the cake for the Blue and Gold banquet tomorrow night, and so we have been brainstorming multiple ideas of an awesome cake. We havent exactly decided how its all going to go together but so far we have a two tiered monstrosity of a cake and a bunch of handpainted with food coloring, gum paste boy scout patches, and we even sculpted 2 little boy scouts. We will finish everything tomorrow but here is what we have so far...
-----also yes, they are lumpy, and yes one is wearing a snowsuit/is so fat...and yes one is missing an arm...but this was our first try at molding gumpaste people!
are you impressed? Cause you should be. Its taken all night and we havent even started watching American Idol yet....wah wahhhhh
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Patches, we dont need no stinking Patches
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
WOW! I really am so impressed! Are you living in Vegas permanently now?
Ok, I love how you are always quoting movies from my childhood. First with the Kindergarten Cop ("your son" ...I know EXACTLY which part you are talking about and it makes me laugh too), and now with Troop Beverly Hills. I can't wait to see how our childhoods align next.
I'm actually QUITE impressed. Serious cake decorating is most likely out of my league because I'm not creative. Hmmm... I don't like admitting weaknesses, but I suck at decorating cakes. I can make them well though. Okay I got off track. But way to go!
Wow, I am REALLY impressed. I'm glad that you included the fatty boy scout.:) I want to see the finished project- be sure to post it!
Very nice... I love the fat one. He has some major cellulite (sp?)issues.
You two amaze me! You should seriously start a business. I love the patches and the scouts are pretty cute too. You sure did not get your talent from your Mom. The only thing I can make is a clown and rabbit!!
That one's arm is HUGE! Those are pretty impressive though. Look at you, being so domestic lately! oh, ok how do it get that gchat crap? I may just load it onto my work computer. if i get in trouble, oh well.
ok ok, so the cubscouts didnt work out, but my little chubs is so cute. my sister made the dorky looking one, and she kept saying my chubs was wearing a snow suit or jncos. Sad...
he just over eats.
Post a Comment