I would first like to start by saying, i am not a lesbian in any way shape or form.
Ok, so i may have some girl crushes. Obviously just in the way that i might want to be in a book club with them, or go to a Outlet mall with them...that kind of crush. A friend crush, if you will.
Girl Crush #1 Elisabeth Hasselback (abc's the View)
Elisabeth is a well educated, mother of 2, who co-hosts the View. She is a republican who believes in strong family values. Shes adorable. She wears the cutest clothes of any of the hosts (i mean like its any contest...Joy isnt exactly a fashionista), has pretty blond hair, and she is a big fan of Rascal Flatts. I love her.Girl Crush #2 Carrie Underwood
Ever since she was on American Idol I have loved her. I love her music. She seems so down to earth and humble, and you dont see that very often. Shes beautiful, shes dating a hot guy from Gossip Girl. And shes just all around darling.I mean, who doesnt have a crush on these ladies? If you don't, youre a fool.

So Alicia brought Kelly Ripa to my attention and she is defenitely worth an honorable mention. She is hilarious and really does have the best clothes of anyone on tv.

11 comments:
can't blame you at all shavs... can't blame you at all... (but i would make carrie #1)
Elizabeth is stinking cute...but I also think Jessica Simpson is and I'm surprised that you didn't put her up.
she was super cute circa newlyweds season 1. Ever since then she has gotten gross, kaisa.
Bad picture of Elizabeth. But yes she is adorable. Randy and I both have a little crush on carrie! No way is Jessica in that group. Oh- Yes I am a blog stalker! I love yours!
I heard Carrie Underwood was a B. I am not a fan, but I do understand about the girl crush: I love Gwyneth Paltrow, Heidi Klum, and Ali Larter. Hey! I have a thing for blondes too!
ok true.....I am definitely on the Heidi Klum bandwagon too.
Toni needs to sign herself off. That was me.
Kelly Ripa is so darling in my book, I love her. I also have a lot of girl friend crushes...I love (and miss) girlfriends!
Yeah, you're so funny! Megan's the same way. She likes Heather Graham though. You should have her tell you about her dream if she still remembers it! It's pretty funny! Elizabeth is probably my favorite with Kelly a close 2nd. You need to make a brunette entry! Start brainstorming! Just to help you get started, I suggest Megan and I for your list. Ha! Ha!
Total Lez
I was reading your comments, and I almost convinced myself that I wrote the comment about Heidi Klum... I think I'm going crazy.
Post a Comment