this is my lovely sister and the wreath she made out of conversation hearts (obviously)
and here we have a valentine i recieved today from a child at the weird school. Its "SCRIPTURE CANDY"! if you look close it says "Reaching the World One Piece at a Time" and then has John 3:16 and also John 4:10. Its all about the love, people.
And dont worry the conversation hearts inside were just as good (to read, i didnt eat them).
A few of my favorites were
-Praise the Lord
-Jesus Cares
-God is Love
-Try God, and
-Jesus Loves You.
Surprisingly no "WWJD?". I have to say i was a little dissapointed.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by
Shauna
at
11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Uhhhh. Shauna. I decided I want you to work at that school always. Please make it so. Cheers.
Shavs, that sounds like a really, REALLY weird school. Scripture Valentine hearts? Who does that?
My advice: NEVER drink any Kool-Aid given to you by school staff.
Shauna,
I am glad you stumbled across my blog, it is great to hear from you. I added your blog to mine so I can check in on what you are up to. It was exciting to scroll through your blogs and find other people's blogs!
Krissa
Post a Comment