Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hair Lessons from The Hills

So i was watching last nights episode of "The Hills" and noticed something that i have been noticing for a while now...the middle part is making a comeback and its looking pretty good.
I think Laurens hair is always flawless, but is it partly because shes darling?
I mean could i pull off a middle part with a pony tail?
Loved it with a headband.
And adorable even when messy and not put together.

Lauren, job well done for always having perfect tresses.

Stephanie Pratt, on the other hand. YIKES.

8 comments:

The Baker said...

i thought that same thing last night looking at stephanie, not cute! i want long hair and then maybe i could do it cute like lauren's.

amanda said...

I've been toying with the whole center part idea too. I'm undecided though, but I agree with you about Lauren's hair, it always looks good.

Natalie Que said...

Yeah, the middle part is tricky! I did some experimenting with it a few months back, it wasn't happening for me, and now my hair is too short and I have bangs... You go though Shauna, I wanna see you ROCK the look!

I love cute stuff for your room! Everything is very hot. I need one of those jewelry things, I am currently using the kitchen and bathroom sinks, my nightstand, the glove box, my closet cubby... It's terrible.

Natalie Que said...

Oh, and I'll get working on the pic of Richard for you! With your new photoshop skills I'd like to send it to you and have you cut and paste his head on a circus performer -something like a lion tamer would be fitting!

Peter and Jen Bell said...

I'm totally with you on the down the middle part. I never looked good with the side part and so I'm so glad it's back. Don't worry, I've been trying it out and will be pushing this trend heavily.

Anonymous said...

stephanie is gross. end of story.

Ella said...

That is cute hair. I've never seen the hills. Now, is it really popular or just cute on this one girl? It is really cute. I wonder if I could pull it off.

Kaity said...

am i the only one who noticed lauren's stache? Please tell me someone else saw it too.