Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have no shame

I cant stop laughing at how incredibly sick that last picture of me with the wig is, so i started looking through old pictures and found QUITE a few where i am equally as hideous.




So there you have it. dimply chins, weird neck rolls, onion, lazy & drunk eyes, and a nice good abscess. Here is a tip for everyone out there. If you have a toothache, see a dentist. Or else you will end up looking like John McCain. please take note that in the last picture, everything on the south to southeast side of my face was like triple in size, including my nose.

10 comments:

Nakita Ellis said...

Just wanted to say that I'm really glad you've been posting more lately. I was telling Eric how I loved that every day I could count on your blog having a new post, but lately you haven't posted as much. So it looks like your getting up to speed and I'm completely thrilled about it :)

Rhyll said...

HOLY elephantitus.

that post needs to come with a warning, shauna. children sometimes get on the internet and find things that give them nightmares for weeks, such as that last picture.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh i am rolling.

lanni said...

i like the ferret shot the best. lookin' good.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

No one knows that I'm the creative genius behind this post. Damn you Shauna, damn you

t.t.turner said...

You have a blog. I am a fan.
I still owe you bananas and berries.
tally

Annie said...

please never look like john mccain again or it will haunt the children of america...made my day

Ella said...

Pretty much one of my favorite blog posts. Second only to the Homebirthing post. I love it.

amber belmonte said...

your blog is one of my FAVORITES... for exactly this reason! you are awesome!

Unknown said...

You crack me up!! I am still laughing. I love your blog!!